Book Release Date:

Book Release Date: May 2011

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Level 15: VW at the Printers!

こんにちは!

That's "hello" in Japanese for all you fans of Japanese video games out there.  Virtuous Worlds has finally been sent to the printers.  My publisher and I are both happy with the manuscript and overall book design.  Okay, "thrilled" is probably more accurate.

Here's where things go from here.  Now that it's at the printers, I'll be receiving a "proof" copy in the mail sometime in the next week or two.  This is a physical copy of the book that serves as a sample that I get to approve before they really start rolling the presses.

Again, those of you who live nearby or who are interested in arranging to meet to buy a copy, I will have a certain number of copies on hand that I can sell to you in person.  Otherwise, you will be able to buy it on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.  If you would like a signed copy but cannot meet me in person, get in touch with me, and we'll try to work something out.

Thanks, everyone!

John


P.S.  Steve, the book won't actually appear on Amazon or B&N for a few more days, so don't panic (^v^).

No comments:

Post a Comment