Book Release Date:

Book Release Date: May 2011

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Level 16: VW Officially Goes On Sale!!!

Big news tonight.

Amazon is now taking orders for Virtuous Worlds!

I'm tempted to leave it that, but I should mention that Barnes & Noble will also have the book on sale later this week if you prefer that route.

Also, my first UPS shipment of the book will arrive Thursday afternoon.  That means, for those of you who live in the neighborhood, you'll be able to purchase a copy from me directly by the end of this week.  Once again, I encourage you to contact me if you live in the area and would like to purchase a copy (or more than one, if you know someone else who might be interested in the book).  I will do my best to accomodate you.  Although I can't sell the book to you through the Internet, I am happy to meet you in person if there is a time and place agreeable to us both.

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your neighbors!

Speaking of Amazon, I would be forever grateful to anyone who is willing to take the time to write a customer review of the book.  The more, the better, because the book will get more exposure if it gets a lot of reviews.  It will show higher up in the search results, especially if the reviews are positive =).

Happy reading.  I look forward to hearing what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment